Jarman Homes - Our Story
A husband and wife team whose experience and expertise combine function, design, and attention to detail throughout the building process.
Neil Jarman is a second generation builder who was raised to believe Integrity, Quality, and Service are the key ingredients to being a successful builder. Neil feels his 30 years of construction experience and his Civil Engineering degree from NCSU helps keep clients at ease during the building process. Neil is personally available on your jobsite to ensure your project runs smoothly and on time.
Joy Jarman serves as your personal Interior Designer helping bring your personal style to life. She is available during the entire selection process and creates a hard copy and digital file to keep all your selection organized and at your fingertips.
From start to finish Jarman Homes' goal is to exceed your expectations and ensure you've chosen the right builder for your custom project.
Jarman Homes prides ourselves on quality and service before, during and after the sale. At 60 days and 11 months, Jarman Homes will contact you to initiate our Warranty process. Your assurance that you can trust everything is taken care of.
We believe in integrity in all that we say and do. We feel that open and honest communication is key during the building process. We work hard to earn your trust and we want to keep it that way.
We use only the best building materials and have built successful relationships with our sub-contractors and tradespeople to ensure that you get superior craftsmanship.
Our years of experience enable us to service you in every details. We can assist you from the design process to the finished product. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service before, during and after the sale.
- Jarman Homes won Best of the Best in the 2017 Johnston County Parade of Homes. They received the Platinum Award and a Special Feature Award for their Jenning Plan.
- Neil has been an active member of the Home Builders Association of Johnston County since 2001 including serving on Board of Directors and being active President in 2010.
- Neil is proud to have helped with the Build a Dream project with the Partnership for Children. The project included the planning and building of an Inclusion Park for Johnston County.
- Multiple Award Winning Builder including Two time "Builder of the Year" as well as Gold, Silver, and Bronze Parade Winner.
- Neil and Joy are proud to call Clayton, NC home for the past 18 years. They are both very active in their local church Tippett's Chapel and spend most of their free time on a ball field with their three very active boys, ages 16, 13, and 7.
- Neil & Joy feel that supporting their local community is important to it's thriving and success. We are proud to sponsor the following:
- Donate Life NC
- Clayton Little League
- Clayton Parks & Recreation
- Riverwood Middle School Booster Club
- Corinth Holders Baseball
- Riverwood Elementary School